Definitions taken from Oxford Dictionary online.
Exemption from punishment or freedom from the injurious consequences of an action.
1. Freedom from disturbance; tranquillity.
1.1 Mental or emotional calm.
2. A state or period in which there is no war or a war has ended.
2.1 A treaty agreeing peace between warring states.
2.2 The state of being free from civil disorder.
2.3 The state of being free from dissension.
3. (the peace) A ceremonial handshake or kiss exchanged during a service in some Churches (now usually only in the Eucharist), symbolizing Christian love and unity.
1. The fact of being who or what a person or thing is.
1.1 The characteristics determining who or what a person or thing is.
1.2 (of an object) serving to establish who the holder, owner, or wearer is by bearing their name and often other details such as a signature or photograph.
2. A close similarity or affinity.
3. A transformation that leaves an object unchanged.
3.1 An element of a set which, if combined with another element by a specified binary operation, leaves that element unchanged.
4. The equality of two expressions for all values of the quantities expressed by letters, or an equation expressing this, e.g. (x + 1)² = x² + 2x + 1.
1. Based on or behaving according to what is morally right and fair.
1.1 (of treatment) deserved or appropriate in the circumstances.
1.2 (of an opinion or appraisal) well founded; justifiable.
1.1 Exactly or almost exactly at this or that moment.
2. Very recently; in the immediate past.
3. Barely; by a little.
4. Simply; only; no more than.
4.1 Really; absolutely (used for emphasis)
4.2 Used as a polite formula for giving permission or making a request.
4.3 Possibly (used to indicate a slight chance of something happening or being true)
5. Expressing agreement.
1. A competition between runners, horses, vehicles, etc. to see which is the fastest in covering a set course.
1.1 A series of races for horses or dogs, held at a fixed time on a set course.
1.2 A situation in which individuals or groups compete to be first to achieve a particular objective.
1.3 The course of the sun or moon through the heavens.
2. A strong or rapid current flowing through a narrow channel in the sea or a river.
3. A water channel, especially one built to lead water to or from a point where its energy is utilized, as in a mill or mine.
4. A smooth ring-shaped groove or guide in which a ball bearing or roller bearing runs.
5. A fenced passageway in a stockyard through which animals pass singly for branding, loading, washing, etc.
6. (in weaving) the channel along which the shuttle moves.
7. Each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
7.1 The fact or condition of belonging to a racial division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this.
7.2 A group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
7.3 A group or set of people or things with a common feature or features.
7.4 A population within a species that is distinct in some way, especially a subspecies.
7.5 (in non-technical use) each of the major divisions of living creatures.
7.6 A group of people descended from a common ancestor.
8. A ginger root.
1. Compete with another or others to see who is fastest at covering a set course or achieving an objective.
1.1 Compete regularly in races as a sport or leisure activity.
1.2 Prepare and enter (an animal or vehicle) for races.
2. Move or progress swiftly or at full speed.
2.1 Operate or cause to operate at excessive speed.
2.2 (of a person's heart or pulse) beat faster than usual because of fear or excitement.
1. That which is morally correct, just, or honourable.
2. A moral or legal entitlement to have or do something.
2.1 The authority to perform, publish, film, or televise a particular work, event, etc.
3. The right-hand part, side, or direction.
3.1 the right-hand half of the field when facing the opponent's goal.
3.2 The right wing of an army.
3.3 A right turn.
3.4 A road or entrance on the right.
3.5 A person's right fist, especially a boxer's.
3.6 A blow given with the right fist.
4. A group or party favouring conservative views and supporting capitalist principles.
1. Morally good, justified, or acceptable.
2. True or correct as a fact.
2.1 Correct in one's opinion or judgement.
2.2 According to what is correct for a particular situation.
2.3 Best or most appropriate for a particular situation.
2.4 Socially fashionable or important.
3. In a satisfactory, sound, or normal state or condition.
4. On, towards, or relating to the side of a human body or of a thing that is to the east when the person or thing is facing north.
5.Complete; absolute (used for emphasis)
6.Relating to a person or group favouring conservative views.
1. To the furthest or most complete extent or degree (used for emphasis)
1.1 Exactly; directly (used to emphasize the precise location or time of something)
1.2 Without delaying or hesitating; immediately.
3. On or to the right side.
1. The quality or state of being true.
1.1 That which is true or in accordance with fact or reality.
1.2 A fact or belief that is accepted as true.
2. Used to emphasize the absolute veracity of a statement.
1. A constitutional right to reject a decision or proposal made by a lawmaking body.
1.1 A rejection by right of veto.
1.2 Any ban or prohibition.
1. Exercise a veto against (a decision or proposal)
1.1 Refuse to accept or allow.
1. Facts and statistics collected together for reference or analysis.
1.1. The quantities, characters, or symbols on which operations are performed by a computer, which may be stored and transmitted in the form of electrical signals and recorded on magnetic, optical, or mechanical recording media.
1.2 Things known or assumed as facts, making the basis of reasoning or calculation.